documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.twistedskatepark.co.uk (our site) and Waiver this includes information provided at the time of registering for memberships or to use our site
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your bookings including your credit/debit card details
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data,
• weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing
• purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
• Your name, address, telephone number and/or email address in order to contact you with details of your booking or in the unlikely event that we need to contact you urgently about your booking
With respect to visiting the Twisted Skatepark website, social media sites, data collection about your device information includes, but is not limited to, mobile and Wi-Fi network, battery status, device model and operating system.
Your location within the premises and any subsequent data may also be collected & monitored for security & safety purposes when visiting Twisted Skatepark
We may collect information about your mobile devices, laptop or computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to monitor and/or report security breaches. Your device and/or IP address may also be used to diagnose problems with our server, monitor visitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve our services further.
Where we store your personal data
Data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and/or stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the processing of your registration details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Twisted Skatepark will take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
All information you provide is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Although transmission of information via the internet may not be completely secure we will endeavour to protect your personal data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What we do with your information
We will use your personal data for a for the purpose or purposes it was collected for and within the rules set out in the Data Protection Act 1998, at all times.
We will only ever use your personal data with your consent, or where necessary, to:
• engage in, or perform, any agreement with you
• comply with legal duties
• protect your vital interests
• perpetrate our own (or 3rd party) lawful interests, provided your rights are not overridden
• ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you & your devices
• provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between ourselves
• allow you to participate in interactive features of our service(s), when you choose to do so
• notify you about changes to our service
• or, where otherwise permitted under the Data Protection Act 1998
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were available to you previously.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Your data will not be used in this way and we will not pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes unless you tick/untick the relevant box located on the relevant registration screen.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Right to withdraw your consent
If you no longer wish us to hold information on you, or no longer wish to receive communication from us, then you can request removal by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: Personal data is collected as part of the membership and registration sign up process.
Requesting removal may result in your membership being cancelled and you will have to re-register to participate in activities at Twisted Skatepark if you wish to visit the premises in future.
Access to information
We will seek to maintain accurate information by creating ways in which data subjects can update the information held. Information about Data Subjects will not be disclosed to other organisations or to individuals who are not members of our organisation, staff or trustees except in circumstances where this is a legal requirement, where there is explicit or implied consent or where information is publicly available elsewhere.
Data Subjects have the option not to receive marketing mailing from us or other organisations. You are reminded, if you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the registration form on which we collect your data. Data Subjects will be entitled to have access to information held about them by us and for what purpose within 28 days of submitting a written request.
There may be situations where we work in partnership with other organisations on projects which require data sharing. We will clarify which organisation is to be the Data Controller and will ensure that the Data Controller deals correctly with any data which we have collected.
Your right to complain
While we will always treat your information with confidentiality and respect, and take all reasonable steps to keep that information safe, if you are concerned about any aspect of the way in which we control or process your data you may contact us at email@example.com where we will typically respond within 24 hours where possible.
This will not affect your right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office should you wish to do so.
Or in writing to: